UpToDate® provides individuals in group practices instant access to the latest evidence-based knowledge whether they are in the exam room, working in their office, or researching questions from home.
With an increased focus on improving the quality and safety of care while lowering costs, more and more healthcare organizations of all sizes are turning to UpToDate for clinical decision support.
UpToDate group subscriptions offer:
- Access to trusted clinical content anytime, from anywhere
- Continuously updated in-depth content spanning 24 specialties
- Ability to earn FREE CME/CE/CPD credit while researching clinical questions*
- Access to our highly rated Mobile Apps
- More than 1,500 patient education topics – available in both English and universal Spanish
Groups of 2-10
UpToDate now offers special pricing and convenient purchasing for 2-10 individuals ordering together as a group.
Group practices of 2-10 individuals can now place their UpToDate subscription orders together online, pay for them in a single transaction, and receive all of the benefits of a personal subscription.
Or, click here for more information.
Groups of 11+
UpToDate offers various subscription options and reduced rates for group practices of 11+.
For additional information on rates for a group of 11+ or assistance in choosing the option that best meets your needs, please click below and complete the form, and download our Group Subscriptions Overview.*