UpToDate now offers special pricing and convenient purchasing for 2-10 individuals ordering together as a group.
Group practices of 2-10 individuals can now place their UpToDate subscription orders together, pay for them in a single transaction and receive all of the benefits of an individual subscription including:
- Unlimited online access to clinical answers from a computer, mobile device, or tablet. Plus FREE highly rated Mobile Apps*
- Comprehensive coverage of 11,000 clinical topics spanning 25 specialties
- More than 9,500 graded recommendations
- Access to a select drug database and drug interactions tool (in partnership with Lexicomp®)
- Ability to earn CME/CE/CPD credit when researching a question in UpToDate**
Subscribe today and utilize the latest evidence-based knowledge and powerful, reliable tools to help your practice deliver consistent, high-quality care.
* Access to UpToDate through our Mobile Apps requires an individual subscription. A subscription allows installation on two devices. Please click here for details.
** CME/CE/CPD is only available in select countries; for more information about accreditation and educational objectives, view the full accreditations list.