At UpToDate® we feel a tremendous responsibility to get things "right," and that responsibility is reflected in our commitment to provide the evidence supporting our recommendations, the rigor of our editorial process, and our insistence in the transparency of recommendations by grading the recommendation. With so many potentially practice-altering studies being published every day, it can be overwhelming and extremely time-consuming to stay current. UpToDate saves you time by providing fast, accurate answers to your clinical questions.
Try UpToDate for 60 days risk-free with our money-back guarantee!*
- Comprehensive content: UpToDate includes more than 10,500 clinical topics in 25 specialties.
- Graded recommendations incorporate the latest evidence and the clinical experience of more than 6,500 leading physician authors and editors.
- Top-rated Mobile Apps are available FREE with your paid individual subscription to access UpToDate online at home, in the office, or while traveling — or to find clinical answers anytime, anywhere.
- FREE CME/CE/CPD is earned by using UpToDate to research clinical questions.
- Patient education content allows you to print or email more than 1,500 high-quality patient education topics, including more than 1,000 translated into universal Spanish.
- Drug information offerings allow you to access a select drug database and drug interactions tool (in partnership with Lexicomp®) that provides pediatric and adult dosing information, pricing, international drug names, contraindications, IV compatibility, and more!
Using UpToDate at the point of care is like having an experienced colleague by your side — a colleague deeply knowledgeable about the latest medical advances across 25 clinical specialties.
* 30-day recurring billing orders do not qualify for 60-day money-back guarantee.