At UpToDate® we feel a tremendous responsibility to get things "right." That responsibility is reflected in our commitment to provide the evidence supporting our recommendations, the rigor of our editorial process, and our insistence in the transparency of recommendations by grading the recommendation. With so many potentially practice-altering studies being published every day, it can be overwhelming and extremely time-consuming to stay current. UpToDate saves you time by providing fast, accurate answers to your clinical questions.
Try UpToDate for 60 days risk-free with our money-back guarantee!*
With a personal subscription to UpToDate, you receive:
- Comprehensive content: UpToDate includes more than 11,600 clinical topics in 25 specialties.
- Graded recommendations that incorporate the latest evidence and the clinical experience of more than 6,900 leading physician authors and editors.
- Highly rated Mobile Apps that are available for FREE with your paid individual subscription to access UpToDate online at home, in the office, or while traveling — or to find clinical answers anytime, anywhere.
- FREE CME/CE/CPD that can be earned by using UpToDate to research clinical questions.
- Patient education content that allows you to print or email more than 1,500 high-quality patient education topics, including more than 1,000 translated into universal Spanish.
- Drug information offerings that allow you to access a select drug database and drug interactions tool (in partnership with Lexicomp®) that provides pediatric and adult dosing information, pricing, international drug names, contraindications, IV compatibility, and more!
Using UpToDate at the point of care is like having an experienced colleague by your side — a colleague deeply knowledgeable about the latest medical advances across 25 clinical specialties.
* 30-day recurring billing orders do not qualify for 60-day money-back guarantee.