UpToDate offers Internet Point of Care CME. Physicians conducting structured searches on clinical topics may claim a half (0.5) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for documented completion (either at the point of care or later) of the three-step learning cycle, which is as follows:
- Review the original clinical question.
- Identify the relevant sources from those consulted.
- Describe the application of findings to practice.
For each month for which you want to earn credit, you must complete the credit log by selecting options that describe the application of your findings to practice. You may view and complete your monthly credit logs at any time, either prior to or during the process of submitting credits.
To complete a monthly log, access your CME/CE/CPD credit log, then do the following:
- Click on the name of a month.
- Select the appropriate option for each search to indicate how you applied the information to practice.
- Click Save.
View a video about earning CME/CE credit, located in the playlist.