An Investment in Improved Patient Care
Doctors encounter clinical questions on a daily basis. Research shows that answering clinical questions changes clinical decision making, which in turn impacts patient safety, outcomes, and other key hospital objectives.
Improvements in quality of care, length of stay, patient safety and mortality can translate into significant savings for healthcare institutions, making UpToDate one of the most cost-effective approaches for improving healthcare. UpToDate also easily integrates with the leading EHR systems for convenient access within the clinical workflow.
- Unlimited onsite access via a link on your institution’s internal network, without the need to enter a user name or password.
- The UpToDate database resides on our servers, eliminating the need for your institution to perform server updates or maintenance.
- UpToDate Anywhere provides all users at your institution with instant access to UpToDate via the Internet or mobile device.
- UpToDate Mobile Apps are available for iOS, Android™ and Windows 8 smartphones and tablets.
- Users can earn CME/CE/CPD credits when researching a clinical question using UpToDate Anywhere, both onsite or via a mobile device.
- Usage reporting is provided for all access methods including VPN access and Mobile Apps, so you can track how your clinicians are utilizing UpToDate.
Get Started Today
Government and Military hospitals use UpToDate to standardize and improve patient care. We have a team dedicated to helping you choose the right solution. Get information here.
*Currently available in the United States and Canada. Additional availability scheduled for 2014. Please contact the UpToDate sales team for details.