Clinical Answers at the Point of Care — Anytime, Anywhere
As a trainee, you need a current and reliable clinical decision support resource to help you answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. UpToDate® is an indispensable resource for hundreds of thousands of physicians and healthcare practitioners, acting as a trusted medical colleague that provides unbiased, evidence-based medical information at the point of care. Accessed more than 18 million times each month, UpToDate is an essential part of the everyday practice of medicine and is the only clinical decision support resource associated with improved outcomes.
99% of trainee subscribers say they would recommend UpToDate to a colleague1.
Key Benefits for Trainees
- Trusted clinical answers at the point of care, when you need it most – trainees can tap into the collective wisdom and experience of over 5,100 leading clinicians on thousands of clinical topics.
- Ideal to use when preparing for rounds and presentations.
- Anywhere access – trainees can log in to UpToDate at home, in their office, or while traveling. We also offer subscription options that allow users to carry UpToDate with them wherever they go with our new Mobile Apps for most leading devices. For details on our mobile options, visit our Mobile Solutions page.
- Special trainee pricing – even if your hospital provides UpToDate, there are many advantages to having your own subscription.
In a survey of internal medicine residents, 95% reported UpToDate was the most effective resource for learning 90% reported that UpToDate was their first choice for answering clinical questions.2
Our combination of leading physician authors, rigorous editorial process, the breadth and depth of topics we cover and association with improved quality of care place UpToDate in a singular position among clinical decision support resources.
To start taking advantage of the unparalleled benefits UpToDate has to offer, and to review our special subscription options for trainees, visit our subscription page.
* An individual subscription is required for access to UpToDate through our Mobile Apps. UpToDate Mobile Complete™, the downloadable local version of UpToDate, is available for an annual upgrade fee.
1. UpToDate Subscriber Survey, November 2012 (N=1,558)
2. Edson RS, Beckman TJ, West CP, Aronowitz PB, Badgett RG, Feldstein DA, Henderson MC, Kolars JC, McDonald FS. A multi-institutional survey of internal medicine residents' learning habits. Med Teach. 2010;32(9):773-5.)