Clinical Answers at the Point of Care — Anytime, Anywhere
UpToDate® is an indispensable resource for hundreds of thousands of physicians and healthcare practitioners, serving as a trusted medical "colleague" that provides unbiased, evidence-based medical information at the point of care. Accessed more than 18 million times each month, UpToDate is an essential part of the everyday practice of medicine and is the only clinical decision support resource associated with improved outcomes.
“I live by UpToDate and also think my patients are more likely to [live] because I use it.”
UpToDate Physician Subscriber
Key Benefits for Clinicians
- Trusted clinical answers at the point of care, when you need it most – subscribers can tap into the collective wisdom and experience of more than 5,100 leading clinicians on thousands of clinical topics.
- Anywhere access – subscribers can log in to UpToDate at home, in the office, or while traveling. We also offer subscription options that allow users to carry UpToDate with them wherever they go via our popular Mobile Apps for most leading devices. For details on our mobile options, visit our Mobile Solutions page.
- Effortless CME – subscribers can earn CME/CE/CPD credit by using UpToDate to research clinical questions.
- Patient information – with nearly 1,500 high quality patient education topics, UpToDate can help ensure that patients have current, unbiased and evidence-based information to help them make the most informed decisions about their care.
Our combination of leading physician authors, rigorous editorial process, breadth and depth of topics we cover, and association with improved quality of care place UpToDate in a singular position among clinical decision support resources.To start taking advantage of the unparalleled benefits UpToDate has to offer, visit our subscription page.
98% of our subscribers say they would recommend UpToDate to a colleague.1
* An individual subscription is required for access to UpToDate through our Mobile Apps. UpToDate Mobile Complete™, the downloadable local version of UpToDate, is available for an additional upgrade fee.
1. UpToDate Subscriber Survey, November 2012 (N=17,127)